Please Note

I am not a medical professional. I do not have any medical training. I am the mother of a little girl who has been diagnosed with Aniridia, Wilms Tumor, and Kidney Failure. I am writing about my experiences. I am not always going to be accurate with details, but I try to be as accurate as possible. Please do not use this information to diagnose or treat yourself or anyone else. Please consult with a trained medical professional for any treatment or diagnosis.

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Another day at Duke

Piper had a good day today. Her counts were very low so they had to do a transfusion. As soon as they did that she perked right up!  She has been singing and bouncing all afternoon. Big sister, Emma got to visit today. She seems to really like the hospital.   I think she really enjoyed the time spent with "Daddy"!!

Hopefully, if all goes well, we will be heading home tomorrow. They did say 48 hours, though, so we don't know if we get to go tomorrow or Tuesday morning.   Piper has just gone to bed for the night. I am trying to stick to her normal bedtime and sleep routines.

Thanks for all of the prayers. We will try to post another update tomorrow.