Please Note

I am not a medical professional. I do not have any medical training. I am the mother of a little girl who has been diagnosed with Aniridia, Wilms Tumor, and Kidney Failure. I am writing about my experiences. I am not always going to be accurate with details, but I try to be as accurate as possible. Please do not use this information to diagnose or treat yourself or anyone else. Please consult with a trained medical professional for any treatment or diagnosis.

Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 13

We had another good day.  Piper had dialysis today.  It went well.  She is really starting to lose a lot of the water weight!  Our little baby girl had turned into a large puffy baby girl.  I am glad she is getting back to her normal size.  She looked so uncomfortable for a while, and I could hardly pick her up or hold her!

She played with some of her toys today in bed.  She laid on her side for a while as instructed by physical therapy.  They recommend that she doesn't do any twisting at the waist, and that she spends time laying on each of her sides.  She seemed to be happy on her side today!

We took a ride in the stroller this morning, and we went to Starbucks.  We shared some vanilla bean scones.  She really likes Starbucks pastries! ... so does Mommy!

We are both quite tired, so we are going to try to get a good night's sleep.  Good Night!