Please Note

I am not a medical professional. I do not have any medical training. I am the mother of a little girl who has been diagnosed with Aniridia, Wilms Tumor, and Kidney Failure. I am writing about my experiences. I am not always going to be accurate with details, but I try to be as accurate as possible. Please do not use this information to diagnose or treat yourself or anyone else. Please consult with a trained medical professional for any treatment or diagnosis.

Search This Blog

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!

We had a nice day today.  Daddy and Emma came to visit, and they brought everything you could need for a 4th of July picnic.  We had a red tablecloth, macaroni salad, potato salad, deviled eggs, hot dogs, berries, paper plates, napkins, plasticwear and patriotic decorations!!  What a pleasant and fun surprise! 

Tomorrow Piper is scheduled for dialysis.  Today they changed one of her blood pressure medicines from IV to oral.  That is one of several things that has to happen before we can go home.  We don't know when we get to go home yet.  We just have to take it day by day.