Please Note

I am not a medical professional. I do not have any medical training. I am the mother of a little girl who has been diagnosed with Aniridia, Wilms Tumor, and Kidney Failure. I am writing about my experiences. I am not always going to be accurate with details, but I try to be as accurate as possible. Please do not use this information to diagnose or treat yourself or anyone else. Please consult with a trained medical professional for any treatment or diagnosis.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September Update

Things have been going well for Piper.  Her latest ultrasound confirmed that all cancer is gone!  We are so grateful! 

We have been doing dialysis at home every night, and it has been going well.  She will have a minor surgery in a few weeks to have the hemo-dialysis catheter removed.  We are very excited to have that out!  She has been more energetic lately, and she actually wants to get on the floor and play!  She is still struggling with eating, but we are getting enough in her to keep her off of tube feeding.

She is even sleeping better at night.  Praise the Lord!!!!!!