Please Note

I am not a medical professional. I do not have any medical training. I am the mother of a little girl who has been diagnosed with Aniridia, Wilms Tumor, and Kidney Failure. I am writing about my experiences. I am not always going to be accurate with details, but I try to be as accurate as possible. Please do not use this information to diagnose or treat yourself or anyone else. Please consult with a trained medical professional for any treatment or diagnosis.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer 2012 Pictures

Piper got her first pair of real eyeglasses on June 1st.  They are transitions so they turn into sunglasses when she is outside.  She does really well with them!



Piper's first haircut!!!!  June 5th




At the family reunion ...  Piper was playing peek-a-boo with Aunt Terri.  She had no idea that the bow was in her hair.  It stayed in all day!!!!!!!!!!

Family reunion ...  Piper was playing the pick a duck game with Aunt Shelly and her cousin Zachary.

Family reunion ...  Piper and Emma were playing the ring toss game.  They allowed Piper and Emma to cheat a little since they were a bit smaller than the other kids.

 
Family reunion ....  It was a hot day, but everyone had a lot of fun!!!

 At UNC - Piper really likes the big ball drop machine in the lobby!

At the Grandfather Mountain Highland Games.  Emma, Poppa Bell, and Piper.