Please Note

I am not a medical professional. I do not have any medical training. I am the mother of a little girl who has been diagnosed with Aniridia, Wilms Tumor, and Kidney Failure. I am writing about my experiences. I am not always going to be accurate with details, but I try to be as accurate as possible. Please do not use this information to diagnose or treat yourself or anyone else. Please consult with a trained medical professional for any treatment or diagnosis.

Search This Blog

Friday, April 29, 2011

It's Been A Good Week

We have had a good week so far!  We went to Duke on Tuesday for clinic.  We didn't have to wait for labs since we had them drawn on Monday!  ... so Piper got her chemo and we went home!  Her bruises are healing well, and she has been eating/drinking well.  We discovered that she likes Nilla wafers!!!  She actually eats them!!!  It's the first "solid" food that we have been able to get her to eat!  Our next scheduled appointment is Tuesday morning for labs and chemo.  Hoping the weekend goes well.