Please Note

I am not a medical professional. I do not have any medical training. I am the mother of a little girl who has been diagnosed with Aniridia, Wilms Tumor, and Kidney Failure. I am writing about my experiences. I am not always going to be accurate with details, but I try to be as accurate as possible. Please do not use this information to diagnose or treat yourself or anyone else. Please consult with a trained medical professional for any treatment or diagnosis.

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's Sunday Again

We were admitted on Sunday of last week.  We are still here.  Every day the Dr.s say "things are looking better", but they still won't let us go home.  The nurse this morning told me that Piper's ANC was zero again, but the Dr. Said it was 140.  That is still not where we need to be.  Some of her other counts dropped today, too.  I am a little worried because she is due for chemo again on Tuesday, and it's her week to get all 3 types!  Every time she gets all 3, we end up back in the hospital about 10 - 14 days later.  Ughhh.  So, no one knows when we will be released.  We have to be patient, and take it day by day.