Please Note

I am not a medical professional. I do not have any medical training. I am the mother of a little girl who has been diagnosed with Aniridia, Wilms Tumor, and Kidney Failure. I am writing about my experiences. I am not always going to be accurate with details, but I try to be as accurate as possible. Please do not use this information to diagnose or treat yourself or anyone else. Please consult with a trained medical professional for any treatment or diagnosis.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

We Are Home!

The Dr.'s released Piper yesterday.  We arrived home yesterday afternoon, and we had a nice evening with the whole family together (except big brother).  We miss big brother very much, but he will be here soon!

Piper's ANC was only 216, but they felt that she was low risk.  Her counts looked good otherwise, and her ANC appeared to be on the rise.  We are scheduled to go in on Friday for chemo.  We hope that her ANC recovers well this week because it has to be a certain level for her to get her chemo on Friday. 

We hope to have a quiet week.  Thank you for all of the continued prayers and support.