Please Note

I am not a medical professional. I do not have any medical training. I am the mother of a little girl who has been diagnosed with Aniridia, Wilms Tumor, and Kidney Failure. I am writing about my experiences. I am not always going to be accurate with details, but I try to be as accurate as possible. Please do not use this information to diagnose or treat yourself or anyone else. Please consult with a trained medical professional for any treatment or diagnosis.

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 19

Piper is still in PICU.  The PICU Dr.s still don't think there is any reason for her to be here because she doesn't require "intensive" care.  Her blood pressure is still not great, but they are treating it with oral medications.  They have added an ace inhibitor.  She seems to be responding a little.  The PICU Dr.s are going to plead our case again today to the hem-onc team, and maybe they will let us go to a regular rolom again.  I am not counting on it, though.  It would be especially nice now, though, because big brother Alec came into town yesterday.  We can't all visit at once in the PICU.  Only 2 grown people at a time.  So, please keep praying for Piper's blood pressure and that we will be placed in a regular room soon.