Please Note

I am not a medical professional. I do not have any medical training. I am the mother of a little girl who has been diagnosed with Aniridia, Wilms Tumor, and Kidney Failure. I am writing about my experiences. I am not always going to be accurate with details, but I try to be as accurate as possible. Please do not use this information to diagnose or treat yourself or anyone else. Please consult with a trained medical professional for any treatment or diagnosis.

Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

A Fun Day!

Piper had a very busy day today.  She had dialysis first thing this morning.  As soon as it was over, her friend Violet came to visit and she brought us lunch!!!  Okay, her Mom brought the lunch, and we really enjoyed their visit!  After lunch we took a long wagon ride around the hospital.  When we returned, Piper wanted to walk around the halls.  She likes to walk, but I have to hold her hands and help.  She was in a great mood all day!  This afternoon the physical therapist brought us some walkers to try out since Piper wanted to walk so much.  She really likes the one with the horn!  I was hoping she wouldn't notice the horn, but as any child, it didn't take long!  She walked so much tonight that she wore herself out.  Hopefully this means a good night of sleep for Piper!