Please Note

I am not a medical professional. I do not have any medical training. I am the mother of a little girl who has been diagnosed with Aniridia, Wilms Tumor, and Kidney Failure. I am writing about my experiences. I am not always going to be accurate with details, but I try to be as accurate as possible. Please do not use this information to diagnose or treat yourself or anyone else. Please consult with a trained medical professional for any treatment or diagnosis.

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Home

Home.  We are home.  Piper was discharged on Saturday afternoon.  I can not tell you how good it feels to be home!  Piper did very well with her surgery on Friday, her blood pressure is under control, and we finally have an outpatient dialysis schedule confirmed.  We have to still go back as an outpatient every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.  M, W, F, S she has dialysis.  Tuesday is her appt for labs / chemo.  In about 6-8 weeks, we should be able to start peritoneal dialysis at home. 

So, for now, we are home!  Praise the Lord!!