Please Note

I am not a medical professional. I do not have any medical training. I am the mother of a little girl who has been diagnosed with Aniridia, Wilms Tumor, and Kidney Failure. I am writing about my experiences. I am not always going to be accurate with details, but I try to be as accurate as possible. Please do not use this information to diagnose or treat yourself or anyone else. Please consult with a trained medical professional for any treatment or diagnosis.

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Another Tough Day Ahead

Tomorrow morning at 9 am, Piper is scheduled for her 4th surgery.  She will have the peritoneal dialysis catheter placed.  We expect surgery to be an hour or less.  We will not have to go to PICU after surgery, so I am very happy!  If all goes well this weekend, we might have some very good news next week!  Tonight we pray that God will once again guide the surgeons hands, and lead the teams that are making the decisions for Piper's care.