Please Note

I am not a medical professional. I do not have any medical training. I am the mother of a little girl who has been diagnosed with Aniridia, Wilms Tumor, and Kidney Failure. I am writing about my experiences. I am not always going to be accurate with details, but I try to be as accurate as possible. Please do not use this information to diagnose or treat yourself or anyone else. Please consult with a trained medical professional for any treatment or diagnosis.

Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving

We have so much to be Thankful for this year.  We will celebrate Thanksgiving this year with family, and we are so grateful to everyone in our family; near and far.  Every year, we write down what we are thankful for in a Thanksgiving journal that I started a few years ago.  I was looking at the previous years, and I was indeed thankful for my family, but never as much as I am this year.

If you have kept up with this blog this year, you probably already know exactly what I am thankful for. We usually only write down about 3 things each.  I could have filled the whole book this year!  I chose to not list absolutely everything.  I know that God knows my full list.  I've been discussing it with him throughout the year.

I pray that each and every one of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday this year.  Please remember to pray for the kids that don't get to be home this year, and also for their families.

Happy Thanksgiving!