Please Note

I am not a medical professional. I do not have any medical training. I am the mother of a little girl who has been diagnosed with Aniridia, Wilms Tumor, and Kidney Failure. I am writing about my experiences. I am not always going to be accurate with details, but I try to be as accurate as possible. Please do not use this information to diagnose or treat yourself or anyone else. Please consult with a trained medical professional for any treatment or diagnosis.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Here are some of our favorite pictures from this winter.


Here is a picture of Piper at Disney.  We were riding the ferry from our resort to Downtown Disney.


The princesses getting ready for bed!


Sisters ...  Dancing at Disney!


Ready to go visit Santa at the mall.


Reading the Bible together before church one Sunday.



Piper got a new scooter for Christmas!


And Finally, Piper is in training for her future career as a pirate princess hairdresser doctor!