Tomorrow at 11 am, Piper has her CT. We are praying for great results. Ultimately, it is the surgeon's decision if we proceed with surgery or go to another 6 weeks of chemo.
We were told today that we can't go home until her ANC is 250+ for 2 straight days. ...so, we are here until at least Thursday. We are also going to have to start giving her shots every day to help boost and maintain her WBC count. I am not looking forward to that.
Overall, it was a good day. Piper has an amazing little spirit. She is still very happy and playful. She has even started to blow real "smoochy" kisses! She did it for the first time this morning. ...the lucky recipient? .... A nurse!
So, we settle in for another night...