Please Note

I am not a medical professional. I do not have any medical training. I am the mother of a little girl who has been diagnosed with Aniridia, Wilms Tumor, and Kidney Failure. I am writing about my experiences. I am not always going to be accurate with details, but I try to be as accurate as possible. Please do not use this information to diagnose or treat yourself or anyone else. Please consult with a trained medical professional for any treatment or diagnosis.

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Great Article Describing Why Piper Has To Be Hospitalized

Low White Cell Blood Count - What Does Low White Blood Cell Count Mean in Chemotherapy

This article is informative, but not too confusing.  Unfortunately Piper's ANC this morning was 25.  That's right.  We are down to only 2 digits!  Not good.  :-(