Please Note

I am not a medical professional. I do not have any medical training. I am the mother of a little girl who has been diagnosed with Aniridia, Wilms Tumor, and Kidney Failure. I am writing about my experiences. I am not always going to be accurate with details, but I try to be as accurate as possible. Please do not use this information to diagnose or treat yourself or anyone else. Please consult with a trained medical professional for any treatment or diagnosis.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Still Here

We are still at Duke, and her labs did not come back as good as we hoped this morning.  Her ANC was only 159.  We need that number to be at least 500.  The Dr.s think that her counts will be better tomorrow.  We hope so!  Piper was still in a good mood today,though.  This picture was taken with a really bright flash, but she still has such a beautiful smile!!