Please Note

I am not a medical professional. I do not have any medical training. I am the mother of a little girl who has been diagnosed with Aniridia, Wilms Tumor, and Kidney Failure. I am writing about my experiences. I am not always going to be accurate with details, but I try to be as accurate as possible. Please do not use this information to diagnose or treat yourself or anyone else. Please consult with a trained medical professional for any treatment or diagnosis.

Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday

It was a very long day.  Piper's heart rate and blood pressure were better today.  She still hasn't peed, though.  So, she had her first dialysis.  She will have dialysis tomorrow and Sunday.  They will re-evaluate on Monday. 

Hoping for a good day tomorrow.  She is resting now.