On Monday, October 1st at 3pm, there was a meeting scheduled for Piper's transplant team (doctors, surgeons, ...) to review her case. They were supposed to decide if she could be cleared for surgery or not. No one has called to tell us anything. I called and left a message this morning with her transplant coordinator, but no response yet.
We also still haven't received approval for me to donate yet. The doctors are requiring another visit for me before they will review my case again. I have an appointment next Tuesday afternoon to see the nephrologist.
So, we wait.... and wait ... and wait.... and wait....
Prayers for patience and God's hand to guide the staff at UNC would be much appreciated! I'll post again when I hear something.